Our multi-sensor devices are capable of detecting nicotine chemical vape, THC chemical vape cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke as well as noise disturbances that may suggest violence such as bullying. When the FlySense™ sensor detects vaping signatures or decibel level anomalies caused by bullying, a zero-delay, a location-specific alert notification is sent by SMS and or email to designated school officials
- Easy installation and set-up (requires two screws and one RJ45 connection)
- Real-time vape, smoke, and elevated sound detection for areas including bathrooms, locker rooms, and other spaces.
- Successfully identify, analyze, manage incidents on school grounds with customizable, real-time SMS and email alert notifications.
- Increased situational awareness and deterrence of harmful and dangerous behavior.
- Risk mitigation, reduction in the staffing burden for designated coverage areas, and increased efficiency through coordination of resources.
- Support state laws and compliances.
- Zero invasion of student privacy.
- Incident Detection
Smart sensor array detects vaping signatures and decibel level anomalies associated with bullying or fighting in real-time, 24/7.
- Alert Notifications
Zero-delay, location-specific alert notifications on vape and sound incidents sent by SMS or email to designated school officials.
- Solution Management
Easy to use administrator web portal for school teams to manage devices, customize subscriber schedules, and view alerts.
- Performance Optimization
30-day, categorized alert history allows devices to learn environments, reduce false positives, and optimize performance.
- Insights & Analytics
Real-time sensor data and analytical reports help to determine which locations and time of day experience the most activity.
Fly Sense Annual Software Subscription Fee – Maintains network access and communications, support alerts, and portal dashboard; after year one $160.00 per unit per year after 1st year, starting with device activation date.
Fly Sense Account Activation & Set-Up Fee – One-time, Non-Refundable Fee per School District $495.00